This unique “tuner truck” is one out of Winnipeg, Manitoba, belongs to the Jade Transport company there.
It’s a 2007 Peterbilt 379 Legacy (#424). The wheelbase on the truck is 310 inches (factory). The sleeper unit on it there is a 70 inch standup. The owners call this truck “High Anxiety,” and the custom truck was built to showcase Jonathan and David Dyck’s fiberglass truck fender and accessory company, Shift Products.
Truck was built by Rob Pellack and Ben Caton over the course of 2 years. Then Rob left the company nd the custom job was completed by Ben and Nathan. The conception was drawn out by John and Dave.
Engine: Caterpillar 625 horsepower
Transmission: 18 speed Auto
Sleeper: 70 inch standup
Some of the customization:
– innovative air intake system using hood scoops from a Subaru WRX-STI tuner car and K&N filters mounted inline inside the tubes. The hood scoops are where the old air cleaners were.
– installed “weed burner” exhaust pipes under truck
– billet grills (from Ford F450s) cut and modified to make unique grill
– two standard 16-inch tapered bumpers made into the front bumper
– custom one-off fiberglass drop visor
– custom fabricated covers on battery / step boxes
– paint is custom blend: organge and pearl
– hood is painted black (tuner look) and black vinyl stripes
– wheels have black painted centers
These photos and information come from Ten Four Magazine. Visit Ten Four.