Written by Blogunity
You want a flat stomach–flat abs? Here are 6 exercises for you to try. Do all of them in 6 minutes. 6 times (or as many as you can). 6 reps each. Rest 2 minutes in between. Warm up first.
You need a moderately heavy dumbbell or medicine ball (70-80 percent of the max you can lift), a timer/stopwatch, water bottle and chair/bench
1. Single-leg squats holding the medicine ball/weights overhead. 6 per side.
2. Side lunges and Press outs (push the ball out while lunging to one side. Do both sides 6 times.
3. Dumbbell cross rows (hold the ball and lower it toward your left ankle, pause and pull it to your waist. Do both sides.
4. Step-ups and press-ups (with your right foot on a chair, ball held at chest level, step up and push the weight up at the same time)
5. Farmer’s walk (walk 6 steps with the weight held in each hand)
6. Woodchops and twists (hold the ball overhead and drive it between your bent legs and with hips extended)