Written by Blogunity
Name That Dog! How many of these 8 canines can you name? Correctly? Are you sure? Don’t peek at the answers. Test yourself!
1. – they are very muscular. They have a short but thick coat and often the tails are docked. They are working dogs, used most often in the military and with the police.
2. – they are working dogs who can tolerate the cold Northern climates. They have triangular ears and a curled tail. They do not make good guard dogs as they seldom bark and are very friendly.
3. – they are a medium sized hunting dog. Tails of this breed are typically docked when still young. These high energy dogs need lots of exercise and mental stimulation. They can be destructive chewers.
4. – these are considered to be gundogs and their tails are usually docked. They love to hunt and their high energy makes them ideal for young children with lots of energy and love. They are barkers and can be wary of strangers.
5. – they have a fine boned, slender body. They possess erect ears, smooth hair, and a slightly arched neck. This breed does not cohabitate well with small animals; such as bunnies, guinea pigs, and rodents.
6. – they are very tolerant and make a great addition to any family. They are used for show, as assistance dogs, and even for hunting and tracking dogs. This breed is intelligent, sociable and very loyal to their family.
7. – these beautiful dogs are a crossbreed. They have lots of energy and require a lot of toys for chewing or else they can be destructive. Easy to train, these dogs make great companions but without adequate exercise there is much potential for behavioural issues.
8. – has a black muzzle, a flat forehead, and a wrinkled head. They are considered guard dogs but are very affectionate with their family. This breed snores, slobbers, and drools.
Answers: Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, Vizsla, German Pointer, Ibizan Hound, Golden Retriever, Labmaraner, Bullmastiff