I don’t know many people who don’t like pets or didn’t own a pet in their life. Pets are more than just animals that we take care of, they become a part of the family, and for some people, pets are the only family they have.
Over the years, caring for pets has evolved to become a status symbol and lifestyle. While ordinarily people will care for dogs, cats, fishes and birds as pets, there are those who care for more exotic kinds. Now people have hedgehogs for pets, snakes, spiders and almost anything that you can think of and anything that money can buy. Money seems to be the determining factor here and I think we can all relate to spending slightly too much on our pets from time to time. So if you are interested in saving a bit of money when looking at products to buy your pet, then you could visit VetsRecommend.com. It might help you make sure the product you are buying is the right one for your pet.
Speaking of money, some people like to treat their pets to a holidays just like humans. If that’s you then you may like to check out K9 Resorts franchise. Although there are many ways you can spend money on your pets. Here are 10 pets that top the list of the most expensive. You will be surprised how much money people actually spend in order to own one of these beautiful animals.
Here are the top 10 most expensive pets on the list:
• Bengal Cats – This cat is a new hybrid breed of cats. It is a cross between a domesticated short-haired cat and an Asian Leopard Cat. The price of these cats reach its highest when it is said to be three times removed from its original breed. It costs $800-$3000.
• Snow Macaque –these breed of monkeys are said to be very intelligent but they are unfortunately a threatened species and you need a special permit to own one. Price of these primates are set at $3500
• Squirrel Monkey and Chinese Crested Hairless Puppies – Squirrel monkeys are very ideal for pets because they are social and known to be affectionate. The Chinese crested Hairless Puppies on the other hand are ideal house pets because they are very playful and entertaining. Both are said to cost $4,000.
• English Bulldog – These dogs are considered to be the most expensive breed of dogs not because of how much an individual dog costs but rather the cost of breeding and caring for a bulldog will rake in thousands of money. So technically the price of $2,000-$5,000 is just an initial expense.
• Mona Guenon – These type of primates are not your usual pet but because they can adapt easily with their environment, they are coveted as pets for those who have a taste for the exotic. Priced at $6,000.
• Hyacinth Macao – is the largest of its kind. Because of its beauty so many people want to have them as pets. Priced at $6,500- $12,000.
• Reticulated Albino Type II Tiger Python – Not a typical pet but some people are into reptiles and this is priced at $15,000 because this is the longest snake in the world and it is extraordinarily rare.
• Lavender Albino Ball Type Python- These snakes have very interesting features that’s why they are priced so high. They have a lavender color and ruby eyes. Priced at $20,000
• Chimpanzee – Chimps have been domesticated for centuries due to their appealing and very human-like features. Although it is discouraged to get Chimps as pets, still some would pay ridiculous prices to own one. The price of these Chimps ranges from $60,000-$65,000
• White Lion Cubs – And topping our list are these gorgeous white Lion Cubs Priced at $138,000. A highly rare breed of Lion that thrived in captivity. Unfortunately because of uncontrolled inbreeding, some of the cubs have developed health issues and some don’t remain as white as they age.